The rib belt is the abbreviation of the rib conveyor belt. It mainly has a corrugated rib conveyor belt (also called a skirt conveyor belt) and a large angle rib conveyor belt. The only difference between the two is that the large angle rib conveyor belt has a larger cross-section. board. The base belt of the rib conveyor belt is required to have a certain tensile strength and wear resistance. For the corrugated rib conveyor belt with empty edges, in order to meet the requirements of angle redirection, the longitudinal direction of the tape should be soft, and the transverse direction requires a certain rigidity.
The large dip angle rib belt consists of three parts: base belt, rib and diaphragm. The ribs prevent the material from slipping and falling. In order to facilitate the bypass of the drum, the flange is designed to be corrugated; the function of the diaphragm is to support the material, and in order to achieve large inclination, the T-TC type is adopted. The flange and the diaphragm are connected to the base tape by secondary vulcanization and have high joint strength.
The base tape is composed of an upper cover rubber, a lower cover rubber, a core and a lateral rigid layer. The thickness of the upper cover rubber is generally 3-6 mm; the thickness of the lower cover rubber is generally 1.5-4.5 mm, and the core material is subjected to tensile force, and the material thereof may be cotton canvas (CC), nylon canvas (NN), polyester canvas (EP) or Steel cord core (ST). In order to increase the transverse rigidity of the base tape, a special reinforcing layer is added on the core body, which is called a lateral rigid layer.
1. It has high tensile strength, softness in the longitudinal direction and rigidity in the lateral direction, which can avoid the collapse phenomenon in the return process.
2. The rib has good compressive strength, and the outer side has reinforcing ribs, strong supporting force, resistance to bending and abrasion resistance.
3. The ribs, partitions and base belts are heat vulcanized, which is tight and firm.
4. It can continuously transport all kinds of bulk materials at any inclination angle of 0-90 degrees. It has the characteristics of large conveying inclination angle, wide application range, small floor space and high conveying capacity.
5. Low energy consumption, simple structure, high tape strength and long service life.
The main purpose
Wave rib conveyor belts are widely used to transport materials in ports, metallurgy, mining, power, coal, foundry, building materials, grain, fertilizer and other fields. The particle size below 400mm is not limited. The conveying capacity can be from 1m 3 /hour to 6000m3 / hour. It can also transport paste and liquid materials.
Recommended minimum drum diameter
|Rim height （mm）||60||80||120||160||200||240||300|
|Minimum drum diameter （mm)||300||400||500||630||800||1000||1250|
According to the performance of the cover rubber, it is divided into common type, heat-resistant type, non-flammable type, cold-resistant type, acid-resistant type, oil-resistant type and the like.