Product Name: Pattern conveyor belt
Main features: The pattern conveyor belt is composed of belt body and pattern part, due to different materials and the inclination of the conveyor. The shape and height of the pattern are required to be different in shape and characteristics: the surface has a "human" pattern above the belt, and each pattern can be divided into three types: high, medium and low.
Technical parameters: Please see the details below
Product advantages: Suitable for powder, granule and small block conveying of ≤40 degree inclination. Can also transport bag materials
1. The conveyor belt should be kept clean during transportation and storage, avoid direct sunlight, rain and snow immersion, and prevent contact with substances affecting rubber quality such as acid, alkali oil, organic solvent, etc., and 1 meter away from the heating device.
2. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept at 15 °C +40 during storage. Between C. Relative temperature is maintained between 50 80%
3. The conveyor belt must be placed in a roll during storage, and must not be folded.
4. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not exceed 50 m/s. The transportation block should be large, the material with large wear and the fixed plough type unloading device should use low speed. When the specified speed is exceeded, the service life of the belt will be affected.
5. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission roller of the conveyor and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drum of the transmission drum and the requirement of the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
6, the conveyor belt should be used in the following matters:
A. Avoid the roller being covered by the material. Causes the rotation not working, preventing the leakage of the material between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the active part, but not the oily conveyor belt
B strives to avoid starting with load
C tape occurs deviation. Measures should be taken in time to correct
D found that the local damage of the tape should be repaired in time. So as not to expand
E Avoid the tape being blocked by the frame, pillars or block materials to prevent breakage and tearing