Generally, a roller or a flat plate is added between the conveyor belts.
1. The belt conveyor must be set up to cross the bridge.
2. Set a bridge across the distance of 100m on the belt conveyor.
3. The bridge cannot be pressed on the belt conveyor.
4. The width of the bridge should not be less than 800mm, and the distance between the top pedal and the top plate should not be less than 1.2m.
5. The handrails of the bridge must be stable and the vertical height should not be less than 500mm.
6, the bridge should not be placed near the nose.
7. When the bridge is installed in the inclined roadway, the bridge deck must be kept horizontal. When the level cannot be maintained, the anti-skid device must be installed on the bridge deck.