First, the cause of longitudinal tearing of the conveyor belt
1. The vibration shock causes the fastener to loosen and fall off, causing the falling coal pipe liner and the guide plate to fall.
2, the material is mixed with foreign matter, the foreign matter is hard, angular, and the coal tube is blocked and squeezed.
3, the roller is missing, the roller frame causes scratches.
4. The conveyor belt is hung by the frame after being deflected.
5. The cleaner is caught in the drum (return sweeper), the bolt is loose, and there is a precursor to bouncing.
Second, the cause of cracks in the conveyor belt
1. Due to the limitation of space size, the conveyor belt has many bending times.
2. When the joint is vulcanized, it has been vulcanized twice or more for various reasons.
Third, the conveyor belt vulcanized joint tearing reasons
1. The diameter of the reversing drum is small, and the bending stress of the conveyor belt is large.
2. The quality of the vulcanized joint of the conveyor belt is poor, especially if the vulcanization is more than twice, the strength of the joint is obviously reduced, or the canvas layer is cut or worn during the bonding, where the strength is reduced.
3. For the reversible conveyor, since it can only be in one direction when it is lapped up and down, it is easy to be scratched by the sharp corners of the sweeper, unloader and other equipment on the belt.
4. The working cycle of the conveyor is short, the starting is frequent, and the instantaneous tension is large.
Fourth, the cause of damage to the rubber belt covered by the conveyor belt
1. The gap between the guide groove liner and the tape is not suitable, causing abnormal wear or foreign matter embedded in the gap, causing abnormal wear or scratch.
2. The material flow rate at the guide trough is inconsistent with the conveyor belt speed, and the drop is large, which accelerates the wear of the rubber surface.
3. The roller is damaged, causing abnormal wear or scratch of the tape.
4, illegal operation, welding slag burns during maintenance.
5, the sweeper is scratched.
6, the tape slips, it will also cause abnormal wear of the tape
These are some of the common causes of belt tape damage.
We also encounter a lot of causes of conveyor belt damage during production. Need us to summarize and practice. If you know that the causes of other conveyor belt damage can be supplemented together. Make us better for production. Finally, we welcome you to purchase all kinds of high quality conveyor belt products without us.