1. Conveyor belts should be kept clean and protected from sunlight or rain or snow to prevent contact with acids, alkali oils, organic solvents and other materials, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The temperature in the warehouse should be maintained between -18 °C and 40 °C during storage, and the relative temperature should be kept between 50-80% RH.
3. During storage, the product shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. It shall be turned once every quarter during the period of storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and the joints are preferably glued.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of the conveyor belt is generally not as large as 2.5 m/s. The block size is large, the material with large wear and the fixed plough type discharging device should use low speed as much as possible.
7. The diameter of the transmission drum of the conveyor and the closing of the conveyor belt, the transmission roller, the reversing drum and the requirements for the groove angle of the conveyor should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.