1. Mechanical engineering: metal processing equipment and industrial parts, instrumentation, air handling and refrigeration equipment, welding machinery, boilers, industrial furnaces and accessories, engineering products and materials, molds, etc.;
2, aviation technology: gas dynamics, turbine compression technology, intelligent leading pneumatic technology, bus technology, nanotechnology, drones, etc.;
3. Electronic technology: electronic components, connectors, displays, embedded systems, integrated circuits, printed circuit board technology, surface mount technology, test and measurement technology, precision hardware, etc.
4. Automation and robotics: intelligent manufacturing, flexible manufacturing, Internet technology, industrial robots and technology, control equipment, motors and drives, hydraulic and pneumatic components, sensors, etc.
5, computer technology and services: CAD / CAM technology, data acquisition, computer services and support, computer software and hardware, computer peripherals, etc.;
6. Energy: wind power equipment, photovoltaic power generation equipment, clean renewable energy, generators and generator sets, wire and cable, power transmission and transformation equipment, power distribution equipment and control equipment, switchgear, high voltage switch, high voltage circuit breaker, low voltage Circuit breakers, lighting equipment, lamps, etc.;
7. Logistics: conveyor belts and related equipment, inventory management tools, enterprise resource management, material handling equipment, radio frequency control systems, bar code scanning, labeling and printing, compression and stretch packaging equipment, forklift accessories, tires, batteries and fuel, Software inventory and supply chain management;
8. Instrumentation, Control and Automation Exhibition: Analyzer/Analysis Equipment, Data Acquisition Equipment, Drivers, Programmable Controllers, Pipes, Hose and Accessories, Nuclear Power Plant Monitoring Systems, Process and Control Systems, Sensors and Instrumentation, Valves With actuators, software solutions, transmitters and transmitters, test and measurement, temperature and pressure, flow measurement, etc.
9. Health and safety: industrial safety products and equipment, automatic alarm system, environmental pollution, emergency treatment of dangerous goods, pollution control, fire protection, etc.
10, welding, heat treatment: cutting and preparation, gas equipment, heat treatment, industrial gas, laser welding and cutting, materials including steel, stainless steel and aluminum, manufacturing and manufacturing technology, metal forming, welding equipment, etc.;
11 Plastics and rubber industry: plastic rubber machinery, plastic rubber products, raw materials and auxiliary materials, plastic testing equipment, molds and related technologies;
12. Sustainable manufacturing: Waste recycling technology and equipment can replace fuel and energy materials.
National Manufacturing Week (NMW) is a large-scale, high-level, wide-ranging industrial technology display and trading venue in Oceania. It is held annually in Sydney and Melbourne.
The exhibition was held at the Melbourne International Convention and Exhibition Center. The exhibition is a well-known exhibition of machinery industry in Australia. The exhibition has a wide range of exhibitions and covers a wide range of products in the machinery industry. Among them, machine tools, engineering machinery, hardware tools, welding heat treatment, electronic power, material handling. Divided into 12 topics, including: Australian International Engineering Exhibition, Welding Heat Treatment Exhibition, Casting and Forging, Pneumatic Hydraulic Technology, Material Handling, Computer Control, Security Products, Process and Control Exhibition, Machine Tool, Metal Processing, Power Equipment, Electronic devices, etc. In the exhibition survey, industrial manufacturing and service displays on industrial, mining, energy and other resources have received special attention from visitors.
China is Australia's important trading partner for goods, the largest source of imports and the largest export destination. Australia is the second largest destination for Chinese overseas investment.
Chinese Minister of Commerce Gao Hucheng and Australian Minister of Trade and Investment Andrew Robe signed the "Free Trade Agreement between the Government of the People's Republic of China and the Australian Government" on behalf of the two governments on June 17, 2015 in Canberra, Australia. The signing of the China-Australia FTA is an important milestone in the development of China-Australia economic and trade cooperation. According to the Ministry of Commerce, for China's export enterprises, Australia's final zero-tariff tax and trade volume will account for 100%, and the tax reduction transition period is no more than five years. When the agreement comes into effect, the tax items and trade volume of agricultural products that implement zero tariffs will reach about 99%, and industrial products will reach about 91% and 81%. China's export products and enterprises will get better export opportunities.
At the same time, China's textiles, clothing and leather products, electronic and mechanical equipment, steel and metal products, mineral products, chemicals and transportation equipment have greater export growth potential, and the scale of exports will be further expanded.