First, the maintenance of industrial timing belt
1. The industrial timing belt should be kept clean during transportation and storage to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow immersion to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents, etc., and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The storage temperature should be kept between 18-40 °C and the relative humidity should be between 50-80%.
3. During the storage period, the industrial timing belt must be placed in a roll and should not be folded. It should be turned once every season during the placement.
4. Industrial timing belts with different types and specifications of layers should not be used together. The joints are preferably glued.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of industrial timing belts should be selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The speed of the industrial timing belt belt is generally not more than 2.5 m / s. The block size is large, the abrasive material and the fixed discharge device should be used at low speed.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission drum of the conveyor and the industrial belt layer, the matching of the transmission roller, the reversing drum and the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the industrial belt. In order to reduce the impact on the industrial belt when the material falls, the chute should be adopted to reduce the falling distance of the material; the industrial belt receiving section should shorten the idler spacing and adopt the cushioning roller. Leakage, the belt is compliant with a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scratching the belt of the industrial belt.
Second, the use of industrial belt instructions
1. Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, preventing the leakage of material from being caught between the roller and the industrial belt, paying attention to the lubrication of the active part, but not the industrial belt of oil;
2. Avoid starting with load;
3. If the industrial belt is out of deviation, measures should be taken to correct it;
4. It is found that the local damage of the tape should be repaired in time to avoid expansion;