1. Introduction of common formulas and empirical formulas
Common formula L=l/2(2.nRo+2.hR.)N
Empirical formula L = (2 + (3N) N.n
Where the length of the conveyor belt, m;
Ro roll the radius of the roll core of the conveyor belt, m;
RTI- conveyor belt maximum radius, m;
Conveyor belt thickness, m;
The number of turns taken by the N conveyor belt.
2, example description
When the roll width of the take-up conveyor belt is 0.20m, the belt thickness is thick.
The degree is 0.022m, a total of 3O coils are taken, and the length of the coil is: L=(2
The actual length of the conveyor belt is: =99.50m
The relative error between the calculated length and the actual length is:
(L-L real) / L real × 100% = (99.85 - 99.5O) /
Calculation method for the length of the roll conveyor belt 73
Therefore, the length of the roll conveyor belt can be calculated according to the empirical formula.
3. Factors influencing the deviation
It can be seen from the above examples that the calculation is based on the empirical formula.
There may be a certain deviation in the length of the belt, which is mainly thick with the conveyor belt.
Degree, thickness uniformity and degree of roller core rule are as follows.
(1) As described herein, the conveyor belt is a spiral per turn
It is a round line, the thicker the conveyor belt, the spiral and round lines per turn
The greater the deviation, the greater the deviation of the calculated length;
(2) There is a certain error in the thickness of the conveyor belt itself, the more the error
Large, the greater the deviation of the calculated length;
(3) The core of the take-up conveyor belt should be a relatively standard cylindrical shape.
Calculate the radius accurately, otherwise it will easily cause a large deviation.
4, compared with common calculation methods
Calculate the above example according to the usual calculation method:
= 0.20m, =0.87m, N=30 conveyor belt length is:
L=1/2(2z X 0.20+2.n×0.87)X 30=100.79m
The calculation result is calculated according to the empirical formula L=99.85m
There are certain deviations, and the main reasons for this deviation are:
(1) Mainly related to the tightness of the take-up of the conveyor belt, winding
The tighter the error, the smaller the error, the greater the error;
(2) The outermost circle of the coil conveyor belt is not a round line but a spiral
Line, the maximum radius Rn is more difficult to determine, different positions Rn are different;
(3) and the empirical formula has nothing to do with these factors, so the experience is public
The formula is more accurate and practical.
(1) The empirical formula can be used to calculate the same as the common formula.
Calculated as the length of the roll conveyor belt, and the empirical formula is more accurate and practical, and
And the error is relatively small;
(2) The number of windings of the conveyor belt N is not necessarily the whole
Number, but the same applies to empirical formulas, or press L=(2Ro+
8N) NJl+ + formula calculation, where + is the conveyor belt of the roll
The actual length (m) of less than one turn in the outer circle;
(3) The empirical formula is applicable not only to the roll conveyor belt length gauge
Count, and also apply to items like conveyor belts, such as steel strips, water
Calculation of the length of the tape, strapping, roll paper, etc., although calculated
The result may be somewhat different from the actual length (the deviation is generally 1%)
Within), but it is important to verify the length of the item and its use.