Most of the rib conveyor belts in production are large-angle wavy rib conveyor belts. Today we will focus on the corrugated rib conveyor belt.
Rib conveyor belt (common type large angle wave rib conveyor belt) Features:
1. Increase the conveying angle (30~90 degrees);
2. Small footprint and low investment;
3. The conveying volume is large and the lifting height is higher;
4. Smooth transition from horizontal to inclined (or vertical);
5. It is suitable for conveying powdery, granular, small block, paste and liquid materials that are easy to be scattered;
6. Low energy consumption, simple structure, high tape strength and long service life.
Corrugated rib conveyor belt (common type large angle wavy rib conveyor belt) Variety: Corrugated rib conveyor belt is divided into ordinary type, heat-resistant type, non-combustible type, cold-resistant type, acid-resistant type, and oil resistant according to the performance of covering rubber. Type and so on.
Corrugated rib conveyor belt (common type large angle wavy rib conveyor belt) Specifications:
(1) Core material: CC-56, NN100, NN150, NN200, NN300, NN400
(2) Bandwidth: 100mm-2200mm
(3) Cloth: 2-10 layers
(4) Covering glue: working surface: 1.5-8mm Non-working surface: 0mm-4.5mm
Core material of rib conveyor belt: cotton canvas core CC-56, nylon fabric core NN100, NN150, NN200, NN300, NN400, polyester fabric core EP100, EP150, EP200, EP300, EP400, steel cord core ST1000-ST2000;
Flange height (mm): S80, S100, S120, S160, S200, S240, S300, S400;
Partition height (mm): TC75, TC90, TC110, TC140, TC180, TC220, TC280, TC380;
General writing method: such as B800*6(3+3+1.5)*110 meters
S120-120 TC110-252-460 With the popularization of conveyor belts in industrial production, many varieties, high performance, light weight, multi-function, long life are several aspects that manufacturers pay attention to.
In industrial production, the correct use of conveyor belts is particularly important, the following points should be noted in the use of conveyor belts:
1. Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, preventing the leakage of the material from being caught between the roller and the tape, paying attention to the lubrication of the movable part of the conveyor belt, but not the oily conveyor belt;
2. Prevent the conveyor belt from starting;
3. If the conveyor belt runs off, measures should be taken to correct it;
4. When the conveyor belt is partially damaged, the artificial cotton should be repaired in time to avoid expansion;
5. Avoid the belt being blocked by the frame, pillars or block materials to prevent breakage and tearing.