There are many introductions about the method of linking the conveyor belts, but most of them are used. The following small series records the connection methods of the conveyor belts and the precautions for the maintenance of the conveyor belts through the introduction of professionals. I hope everyone has a deep understanding of this aspect.
The connection method of the conveyor belt is as follows:
(1) There are three methods of connecting the conveyor belt: mechanical connection method, cold glue connection method and hot vulcanization connection method. The mechanical connection method and the cold glue connection method are only applicable to the fabric core conveyor belt, and the thermal vulcanization connection method is applicable to various types. Rubber conveyor belt.
1 Mechanical connection method: It has the advantages of simple operation and short time of joint, but the joint strength is low, generally only 40% to 50% of the strength of the conveyor belt.
2 cold glue connection method: the method of connecting the conveyor belts with adhesive glue as raw material, which has the advantages of high joint strength, no noise, no vibration, simple operation and short time, and the joint strength generally reaches the conveyor belt. 60% to 70% of the strength.
3 hot vulcanization connection method: it is a method of connecting conveyor belts by thermal vulcanization. It has the characteristics of high joint strength and long service life. The joint strength generally reaches 80% to 90% of the strength of the conveyor belt, but the joint time is longer. .
(2) Conveyor belt hot vulcanization connection requirements:
1 belt vulcanized joint bonding step length ≥ 250mm (bandwidth B> 500mm ~ 600mm).
2 belt vulcanization bonding temperature is 130 ° C ~ 150 ° C.
3 belt vulcanization heating time is 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
4 belt vulcanization insulation time is 1 hour.
Conveyor belt maintenance and precautions
(1) The conveyor belt should be stored in a dry, dark place, ideal temperature is 10 ~ 20 ° C, should not be directly exposed to sunlight.
(2) The storage time after the conveyor belt is manufactured should not be too long, and there should be no cracking or aging.
(3) The conveyor belt is required to have good grooveability, and the elongation of stretching is small.
(4) The conveyor belt vulcanized joint is not straight or straight, which will cause the conveyor belt to run off.
(5) The conveyor belt connection should be straight, and the straightness tolerance is ≤25mm.
(6) The distance between the longitudinal centerline of the conveyor belt and the actual actual centerline is ≤20mm.
(7) The distance between the edge of the conveyor belt and the edge of the roller on the side of the roller is allowed to be ≥ 30 mm.
(8) The number of core layers of the conveyor belt should not be too much, and it should be matched with the diameter of the drum. The diameter of the nylon belt pulley is D≥90S.
(9) The angle of the conveyor belt to the single drum is 210° to 230°.
(10) Conveyor belt representation method: Conveyor belt name bandwidth (mm) × cloth layer number (upper cover rubber thickness + lower cover rubber thickness) × length (m), such as ordinary conveyor belt 1 0 0 0 × 6 (4.55+ 1. 5) × 1 0 0.