PVC conveyor belts are divided into many specifications and models depending on the environment and requirements:
1. According to the size of the transportation volume, it is divided into common models such as B500, B600, B650, B800, B1000, B1200, B1400 (B stands for width, the unit is mm).
2. PVC conveyor belts are divided into ordinary rubber conveyor belts, heat-resistant rubber conveyor belts, cold-resistant rubber conveyor belts, acid-resistant rubber conveyor belts, oil-resistant rubber conveyor belts, food conveyor belts, etc. according to different environments. The minimum thickness of the cover rubber on the ordinary rubber conveyor belt and the food conveyor belt is 3.0mm, and the lower cover rubber is at least 1.5mm: heat-resistant rubber conveyor belt, cold-resistant rubber conveyor belt, acid-alkali rubber conveyor belt, and oil-resistant rubber conveyor belt. The minimum thickness of the glue is 4.5mm, and the lower cover rubber is at least 2.0mm. According to the specific conditions of the use environment, the service life of the upper and lower covers can be increased by a thickness of 1.5 mm.
3. According to the tensile strength of PVC conveyor belt, it is divided into ordinary canvas conveyor belt and strong canvas conveyor belt. The powerful canvas conveyor belt is divided into a nylon conveyor belt (NN conveyor belt) and a polyester conveyor belt (EP conveyor belt).
What is the content of this issue of Xiaobian for the conveyor belt cracking? Please follow the small series to see it.
(1) Due to the limitation of the space size, the conveyor belt has many bending times.
(2) Conveyor belt joints Repeated joints of more than two times for various reasons.
(3) The diameter of the reversing drum is small, and the bending stress of the belt is large.
(4) The quality of the conveyor joint is poor, especially for a belt with more than three joints. The tensile strength is obviously reduced, or the canvas layer is cut or worn during the bonding, where the strength is reduced.
(5) For the reversible conveyor, it can only be scratched by the sharp corners of the sweeper, unloader and other equipment on the belt because it can only be in one direction when it is lapped up and down.
(6) The conveyor has a short working cycle, frequent starting, and large instantaneous tension.
What is the cause of the conveyor belt crack? Let me introduce you here first, and more exciting content will continue to be presented to you in the next issue.
The conveyor belt has good elasticity and is not easily deformed. It is made of high-strength and high-quality cotton, nylon and polyester canvas as the core. It is made of pure natural rubber and non-polluting compounding agent to make white or light color, no pollution, and does not affect the food hygiene odor coating. The formula of the conveyor belt product is reasonable, meets the health indicators, moderate color, light and durable. The conveyor belt is suitable for the food industry or the food sector to transport bulk, canned, packaged food or food to a large particle size of 400, and the delivery volume can be from 1 cubic meter / hour to 6000 cubic meters / hour.
The conveyor belt is actually a vinyl polymer material whose material is a non-crystalline material. PVC materials are often added with stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives in actual use. It has non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability. PVC is highly resistant to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and is not suitable for use in contact with aromatic hydrocarbons or chlorinated hydrocarbons.