(1) Handling of conveyor belts
1. The outer packaging of the conveyor belt protects the conveyor belt during handling and storage, so be careful not to damage the outer packaging during loading and unloading.
2. It is best to use the crane when moving the conveyor belt. The correct lifting method should use an iron rod with the required strength to pass through the mandrel of the conveyor belt, then use the steel wire rope to hang on the spreader with the beam or directly hang the wire rope. Lift it on the crane hook (with the pad at the contact of the wire rope and the tape).
3. The forklift can also be used to carry the conveyor belt, but it must be noted that the fork of the forklift cannot be used to adjust the position of the conveyor belt to prevent damage to the tape.
4. When unloading the conveyor belt, place it on the ground without granular debris. Never allow the conveyor belt to lie on the ground (the direction of the rubber core is perpendicular to the ground).
5. Try not to roll the tape on the ground. If you need to roll the tape, first clean the ground debris of the rolling channel, and the direction of the roll should be the same as the direction of the tape.
(2) Storage of conveyor belt
Good storage conditions can avoid damage caused by various unfavorable factors on the conveyor belt, so it is necessary to pay attention to it. The following are the precautions when storing the conveyor belt.
1. All kinds of conveyor belts should keep the environment clean during storage, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow immersion, and prohibit contact with organic solvents such as acid, alkali and oil and substances affecting rubber quality, and away from heat source device 1 Outside the meter.
2. The temperature in the storage should be kept between 15 and 40 °C, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50 and 80%.
3. During storage, the conveyor belt must be placed in a roll and must not be folded, but also periodically flipped, not less than once a quarter.