1) Belt conveyor: It has large conveying capacity, simple structure, convenient maintenance, standardization of components, smooth belt conveyor, no relative movement between material and conveyor belt, and can avoid damage to the conveyed material. The noise is small, suitable for occasions where the working environment is relatively quiet. The structure is simple and easy to maintain. Low energy consumption and low cost of use.
2) The material of the belt conveyor belt is: rubber, silica gel, PVC, PU and other materials. In addition to the transportation of common materials, it can also meet the special requirements of oil, corrosion, anti-static and other materials. The use of special food grade conveyor belts can meet the requirements of food, pharmaceutical, and daily chemical industries.
3) The structure of the belt conveyor includes: slot type belt conveyor, flat belt conveyor, climbing belt conveyor, turning belt conveyor, etc. The conveyor belt can also be equipped with accessories such as lifting baffles and skirts to meet various requirements. Process requirements. The conveyor is equipped with a workbench and a light stand on both sides, which can be used as an assembly line for electronic instrument assembly, food packaging and other belt conveyors.
4) The belt drive mode includes: geared motor drive and electric drum drive.
5) Belt conveyor speed control mode: frequency control, stepless speed change.
6) The belt frame material is: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum profile.
7) Scope of application: light industry, electronics, food, chemical, wood, machinery and other industries.