Conveyor belt equipment with traction parts and features:
A conveyor belt having a traction member generally includes: a traction member, a carrier member, a driving device, a tensioning device, a redirecting device, and a support member. The traction member is used for transmitting the traction force, and the conveyor belt, the traction chain or the steel wire rope can be used; the bearing member is used for receiving the material, and the hopper, the bracket or the spreader; the driving device powers the conveyor, generally by the electric motor, the speed reducer and Brake (stopper) and other components; the tensioning device generally has two types of screw type and heavy hammer type, which can maintain the tension and sag of the traction member to ensure the normal operation of the conveyor belt; the support member is used to support the traction member or the bearing For the components, rollers, rollers, and the like can be used.
The structural feature of the conveyor belt device with the traction member is that the conveyed material is installed in the bearing member coupled with the traction member, or directly on the traction member (such as the conveyor belt), and the traction member bypasses each roller or the sprocket Connected to form a closed loop comprising a loaded branch carrying material and an unloaded branch carrying no material, the material being conveyed by continuous movement of the traction member.
Conveyor belt construction and features without traction parts:
The conveyor belt equipment without the traction members has a different structural composition, and the working members for conveying the materials are also different.
Their structural features are: the use of the rotating or reciprocating motion of the working member, or the use of the flow of the medium in the pipe to transport the material forward. For example, the working member of the roller conveyor is a series of rollers, and the roller rotates to convey the material; the working member of the screw conveyor is a spiral, and the spiral rotates in the trough to push the material along the trough; the work of the vibrating conveyor The member is a trough, and the trough reciprocates to transport the material placed therein.
Common device editing
1. Wide range of applications. In addition to materials with particularly high viscosity, generally solid materials and components can be transported with it;
2. Large conveying capacity. In particular, the scale board conveyor (generally called double-chain wavy type slab conveyor) can have a production capacity of up to 1000t/h;
3. The traction chain has high strength and can be used for long distance transportation;
4. The transmission line layout is flexible. Compared to belt conveyors, slat conveyors can be transported at larger angles of inclination and smaller bend radii, thus providing greater flexibility in placement. The inclination of the slab conveyor can reach 30°-35°, and the bending radius is generally about 5-8m;
5. Various processes such as sorting, drying, cooling or assembly can be carried out during the conveying process;
6, the operation is stable and reliable;