The large angle wavy rib conveyor belt is also called the skirt separator belt, which is composed of three parts: base belt, rib and diaphragm. The ribs prevent the material from slipping and falling. In order to facilitate the winding around the drum, the flange is designed to be corrugated; the function of the diaphragm is to support the material, and in order to achieve large inclination, the T-type TC is used. The flange and the diaphragm are connected to the base tape by secondary vulcanization and have a high joint strength. It is used to transport powdery, granular, small, paste and liquid materials that are easy to scatter.
The large dip angle conveyor belt produced by Giant Energy Rubber is widely used in mining, coal yard, chemical, metallurgy, construction, port and other departments. The nylon conveyor belt produced by Qingdao Giant Energy Rubber is suitable for conveying non-corrosive non-stabbing block, granular and powder materials at room temperature, such as coal, coke, sand, cement and other bulk materials. Articles, such as bulk, granular, powder and other loose materials with a bulk density of 6.5~2.5t/m3, can also be used for the transportation of adult goods. The giant energy brand conveyor belt has the advantages of high strength, good elasticity, impact resistance, light weight and good groove formation. It can effectively reduce the transportation cost and realize high-speed, long-span and long-distance transportation.
ts characteristics: It is suitable for the transportation of bulk materials with inclination angle 0°～90°; it has wide application range, small floor space, no transfer point, reduced civil construction investment, low maintenance cost, easy maintenance and continuous transportation, high efficiency and large Inclined transportation, safe operation, easy to use, low freight, shortening transportation distance, reducing engineering cost, saving manpower and material resources; solving the conveying angle that ordinary belt and pattern belt can not achieve; also designing according to the use environment A complete, independent conveyor system that avoids intermittent conveyors and complex conveyor lifting systems. It can transport a variety of bulk materials in horizontal, inclined, vertical and variable angle directions, from coal, ore, sand to fertilizer and grain. The material size is not limited, ranging from a small particle size to a large particle size of 400 mm, and the delivery amount can be from 1 cubic meter / hour to 6000 cubic meters / hour.
(1) Increase the conveying angle (30~90 degrees);
(2) Small footprint and low investment;
(3) The conveying volume is large and the lifting height is higher;
(4) Smooth transition from horizontal to inclined (or vertical);
(5) It is suitable for conveying powdery, granular, small block, paste and liquid materials that are easy to be scattered;
(6) Low energy consumption, simple structure, high tape strength and long service life.
(1) Core material: NN100, NN150, NN200, NN250, NN300, NN350, NN400, NN450, NN500
(2) Bandwidth: 300mm-1600mm
(3) Cloth: 1-10 layers
(4) Covering glue: working surface: 1.5-8.0mm non-working surface 1.5-4.5mm
(5) Skirt height: S60mm-ES400mm
(6) Partition height: TC55mm-TC380mm
(7) Separator spacing: minimum spacing every 252mm / block, or customized according to customer needs
3, the use of large angle rib conveyor belt should pay attention to the situation of giant energy conveyor belt
(1) The conveyor belt should be kept clean and protected from direct sunlight or rain or snow;
(2) Prevent contact with substances such as acids, alkalis, oils, and organic solvents;
(3) One meter away from the heating device (customized heat-resistant and high-temperature resistant flame-retardant skirt)
Giant energy rubber conveyor belt:
Cover layer: tensile strength is not less than 15Mpa, elongation at break is not less than 350%, and wear is ≤200mm3
Interlayer adhesion strength The average value of the longitudinal sample is not less than 4.5N/mm between the layers, and the gap between the cover rubber and the cloth layer is not less than 3.2 N/mm.
Full thickness longitudinal elongation at break is not less than 10%, full thickness longitudinal reference force elongation is not more than 4%