How the deviation switch works
When the deviation occurs during the operation of the conveyor belt, the conveyor belt touches the vertical roller of the switch and deflects the vertical roller. When the deflection angle of the vertical roller reaches the level 1 switching angle, the switch sends an alarm signal. When the conveyor belt runs off to a serious degree and reaches the level 2 switch angle, the switch sends a stop signal to automatically stop the conveyor belt deviation. When the belt deviation fault is removed and the belt conveyor is in normal operation, the switch vertical roller can be automatically reset to return to the initial state.
The scope of application of two-level deviation switch manufacturers
Two-stage deviation switch for conventional belt conveyors: underground, ropeway support belt conveyors: ship handling systems; stacking/removing conveyors; tilting and shuttle conveyors; cranes, excavators, boom limits: Skirt Feeder/Conveyor: The heavy-duty limit switch detects the deviation of the tape and is a protection device for automatic alarm and shutdown of the belt machine control. Widely used in metallurgy, coal, cement and building materials, mining, electric power, port, metallurgy, chemical and other fields of various belt conveyor equipment.
High quality deviation switch installation and adjustment
1. The deviation switch is arranged on both sides of the conveyor belt, and the vertical roller should be perpendicular to the plane of the conveyor belt, and the two sides of the conveyor belt are located at 1/3 of the height of the vertical roller.
2. The distance between the vertical roller of the deviation switch and the normal position of the conveyor belt should be 50~100mm.
3. The number of deviation switches should be determined according to the length, type and layout of the conveyor. It should generally be set at the conveyor head, tail, convex arc, concave arc and in the middle of the conveyor. (Note: When the conveyor is long, set one pair every 30~35 meters in the middle of the conveyor)
4. The deviation switch should be connected to the conveyor intermediate frame through the mounting bracket. The switch bracket should be welded to the conveyor frame after the conveyor is installed. The deviation switch and the deviation switch bracket are bolted.
Belt conveyor deviation switch use precautions
1. The product housing is provided with a grounding terminal, and the user must be reliably grounded during installation and use.
2. There should be no toxic gases corrosive to the aluminum alloy at the installation site.
3. The repair of the product must be carried out in a safe place or when there is no flammable dust on site.
4. The rope puller housing must be kept clean and the dust accumulation thickness is not more than 3mm.