The conveyor belt adhesive commonly referred to by construction workers generally refers to a new type of cold vulcanized adhesive glue, similar to the commonly used cold vulcanized glue SK313. The glue has the advantages of fast curing speed, high bonding strength, and no need for large-scale vulcanization equipment on-site construction, and easy operation and easy control. The usage rate is also increasing year by year.
Conveyor belt adhesives are often used for on-site cold vulcanized belt repair, cold vulcanized belt joints, and cold vulcanized roll rubber. The commonly used bonding materials are mostly new RIT belt repair strips with semi-vulcanized layers. RIT wear rubber sheet.
Today, Xiaobian mainly takes everyone to understand the whole process of conveyor belt adhesive-cold vulcanization belt repair, so that everyone can have a deep understanding of the belt repair operation in a short time.
1. Use a high-power low-speed angle grinder with tungsten steel grinding disc to polish the damaged part of the belt;
The high-power low-speed angle grinder with tungsten steel disc can improve the on-site grinding efficiency and effectively prevent the occurrence of rubber aging.
The thickness of the grinding is preferably not less than the thickness of the repairing strip, so that the repairing strip is attached to the surface of the belt in an embedded manner to prevent the occurrence of the opening phenomenon caused by the cleaning device.
2. After cleaning the surface of the belt with a cleaning brush, brush the cleaning agent SK353 to remove surface stains and grease in depth to ensure the infiltration effect of the conveyor belt adhesive;
3. Apply the conveyor belt adhesive SK313 to the damaged part of the belt, and then brush it again after drying;
Tip: Brushing 2 times can ensure uniform coating and increase the wettability of the glue.
4. Brush the adhesive tape on the bonding surface of the RIT belt repair strip;
Tip: The bonding surface of the RIT belt repairing strip contains a semi-vulcanized layer. It can be directly coated with cold vulcanized glue without grinding, and the chemical reaction with the glue can be realized.
5. Evenly attach the RIT belt repairing strip to the damaged part, then use the compaction roller to press back and forth from the middle to the surrounding area to discharge excess air to ensure sufficient fit between the repair strip and the belt;
6. Apply a strip of adhesive to the edge of the repair strip after bonding to allow it to be naturally vulcanized.