(1) Both the no-load and the heavy-duty are offset to the same side
It indicates that the tightness of the two sides of the tape is inconsistent. The screw or counterweight of the tensioning mechanism should be adjusted according to the law of “running tight and not running loose”.
(2) The tape is deflected left and right and does not fix direction
Note that the tape is too loose, and the screw of the tensioning mechanism should be adjusted to tighten the tape.
(3) The tape always shifts to one side when it is empty.
The roller holder on the offset side should be moved forward a distance along the running direction of the tape, but should not exceed 2 cm, or the roller holder on the other side should be properly raised.
(4) The tape does not run off when it is empty, but always shifts to one place when it is heavy.
The tape is eccentric. At this time, you should find a way to load the tape evenly, adjust the position of the hopper or adjust the position of the conveyor.
(5) The tape is off the roller
Note that the drum is not installed properly, and the level and parallelism of the drum should be adjusted.
(6) When the roller or the roller is partially stuck to the material, it is biased
Then, the adhered material should be removed first to observe whether the deviation phenomenon is eliminated. If it is effective, it proves that the material is too large after the material is stuck, which causes the adhesive force of the tape to increase.
(7) The edge of the tape is seriously worn or the seam of the tape is not parallel, which may cause the tape to run off. At this time, the tape should be repaired in time.
In addition, it is also possible to return the tape to its normal position by installing a limit roller and a deflection roller.
The limit roller, as the name suggests, is to install a limit roller on both sides of the tape to force the tape to reset. The offset roller is equipped with two sets of automatic self-aligning rollers on the conveyor, which can automatically correct the deviation of the tape. When the tape runs away from the small stop roller on one side, the side bracket is moved forward in the direction in which the tape runs, and the tape moves to the other side until it returns to the normal position. It should be noted that when adjusting the deviation of the tape, you should not rush for it. You should adjust it slowly and carefully observe it until you are satisfied.