1. According to the classification of light conveyor belts, it can be divided into PVC conveyor belt, rubber and plastic product conveyor belt, PU conveyor belt, PE conveyor belt and so on.
2. According to the specifications and materials of the light conveyor belt and the color, the industry and environment used
(1) PVC conveyor belt: thickness 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 1.8, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 9.0, etc., belt color: white, dark blue, green, black, dark green conveyor belt, etc., surface It is a smooth PVC rubber surface, the original fabric is made of conductive fiber on the bottom surface; the joint form is zigzag or step miter or metal buckle joint, etc. It is widely used in production line belts for food, medicine, electronics, tobacco, printing, packaging, textile, etc. .
(2) Rubber and plastic conveyor belt: thickness 0.5-1.5, 1.0-1.5, 1.5-2.0, 2.0-3.0, 1.0-2.0 This product has the comprehensive advantages of rubber and plastic, excellent performance and wide application range. Conventional products are light and hair, special cases are double-sided light, double-sided hair is used in food, electronics, printing and packaging, textile, printing and dyeing, chemical, postal, airport, tea, tire, metallurgy and so on. Medium-load transmission: metallurgy, building materials, wood, postal, chemical and other heavy-duty materials transfer; as a process processing belt is widely used in various industries, production lines in various fields, except for white food hygiene level, the rest are anti-static treatment.
(3) PU food conveyor belt: thickness 0.8, 1.4, 2.5, color: white, green, application industry: food industry, chocolate coating, conveyor belt line.
PU food conveyor belt temperature range -10~80
Non-slip belt Green white, the surface is a small garden convex pattern or horseshoe pattern, suitable for bulk material, powder material rises and transmits.
Special pattern belt The surface is deep pattern, anti-slip, suitable for special occasions, special materials processing and transmission.
Diamond mesh pattern belt Increases surface friction and grip force against slippage, suitable for processing and conveying of steamed particles.
At the same time, special processing can also be used to make guide belts, lifting belts, skirt belts and so on.
Guide belt: The transmission surface is added with a positioning guide bar to ensure the orientation of the belt body is anti-biased.
Lifting belt: The loading surface and the cross-belt are used to ensure the material is lifted and transported.
Skirt belt: Ensure that the material does not scatter and lift.
Sanding machine belt: Sanding machine special belt for wood processing, the surface is a variety of different patterns to ensure the safety and reliability of its processing.
Used in the food industry conveyor belt features:
Anti-acid and alkali, organic solution, animal and plant mineral oil and fat, can be added with guide bars, baffles. Comply with FDA, FGA food hygiene standards.
In short, lightweight conveyor belts can be used in a variety of different industries: food, logistics, electronics, tobacco, wood, stone, fitness and other fields use lightweight conveyor belt!
(4) PE is the abbreviation of polyethylene. It is the simplest polymer organic compound. It is the most widely used polymer material in the world. It is polymerized from ethylene. It is divided into high density polyethylene and medium density poly according to the density. Ethylene and low density polyethylene.
(5) PE conveyor belt has the characteristics of high tensile strength, good winding, light and thin, oil resistant, non-toxic and hygienic, easy to clean. The PE conveyor belt meets the US FDA food hygiene standards. The conveyor belt has excellent wear resistance and physical aging resistance and is a durable conveyor belt product.
PE conveyor belt has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, cutting resistance and non-toxicity under 800 ° high temperature combustion.