Generally, pay attention to the following points when running the conveyor belt:
1. Bearing point: the part of the conveyor belt that is easily damaged. The belt speed and the material size, impact force and direction of the load-bearing operation related to the operation of the conveyor belt are important factors for attention. The width of the receiving end of the feed chute should be large enough. Loading material at an angle in the direction of travel of the conveyor belt only exacerbates the wear on the surface of the tape. The impact of the material on the tape and the off-center feeding will cause the tape to climb along the rotating roller to the other side, which will cause the tape edge to be damaged, and the local surface rubber wear will be intensified. A material with a sharper angle and sharp edges that produces a certain impact or slip on the fast running tape, which also scratches and wears the surface. The general method of reducing this wear is to first place the powdered material on the tape and then load the bulk material so that the powdered material acts as a cushion to protect the tape. A sieve bar with a certain spacing is arranged at the blanking trough, and the finely crushed material first falls onto the tape through the gap of the sieve bar to form a cushion layer, and the bulk material is slowly dropped onto the cushion layer after the sieve rod is slowed down, thus reducing The impact of the material on the tape.
2. Guide trough: The guide trough is another cause of wear on the surface of the tape. The closer it is to the tape, the more the wear will be. The guide groove cannot be in contact with the tape, and there should be a certain gap between the bottom edge and the tape, the gap is wedge-shaped, and the current running direction is gradually increased. The rubber baffle at the lower edge of the guide trough should be inspected frequently to prevent material from getting stuck. The fixed part of the loading point device does not come into contact with the surface of the tape, nor does it allow material to get caught in the guide groove.
3. All rollers should be flexible. The roller diameter is not properly selected, which has a bad influence on the life of the belt. If there are many attachments on the drum, it will cause the conveyor belt to run off, the cover rubber is abnormally worn and the core of the belt is partially fatigued or even broken. Therefore, it should be checked frequently and cleared in time. The active roller rubber sheath is used to increase the friction coefficient, reduce the tension, and reduce the slip caused by wet conditions. The sleeve is grooved to improve the cleaning effect on the sleeve and the belt to extend the life of the roller. When the roller outer sleeve is abnormally worn, it should be replaced as soon as possible.
4. Upper and lower rollers: When checking the rollers, the foreign objects attached to the surface of the rollers should be removed. In particular, pay attention to the rollers. The attachments sometimes cause the conveyor belt to run off and cause belt edge damage. For damaged, non-rotating rollers, they must be replaced in time. In addition, the management and lubrication of the rollers should be strictly observed. If the butter is injected too much, it will leak onto the conveyor belt. After the surface of the conveyor belt is stained with butter and lubricating oil, the rubber will soften and expand, delaminate, peel off, and even make the conveyor belt. It is not synchronized with the rotation of the pulley, causing abnormal wear of the rubber belt. If the position of the upper roller is different and the inclined bending part (curvature radius) is improperly set, the belt will be abnormally flexed and fatigue fracture will be formed, so that the wear of the non-working surface of the belt will be intensified, and the longitudinal crack will be generated. When the surface of the roller is stuck with materials, The rollers will swell, causing the belt to jump during operation to spill the material, or even cause the belt to be damaged, so it must be removed in time.
5. Tensioning device: Check whether the tensioning device can move, the stroke size, the sliding condition of the guide frame is good, and regularly guide the oil to the frame. Insufficient tensioning will reduce the safety of the tensioning device. Excessive tension will accelerate the fatigue of the conveyor belt, which will increase the elongation of the conveyor belt, and ultimately affect the normal operation of the conveyor belt, and re-gluing if necessary. If the tension is too small, the belt slips on the drive roller and also accelerates the belt wear. Therefore, the tension or stroke of the tensioning device should be adjusted in time.
6. Conveyor belt: The inspection of the conveyor belt includes whether the upper and lower surfaces are damaged, whether the belt edge is damaged, whether the core frame is damaged, whether the joint parts are tripped, glued, layered, opened, displaced, skewed, etc. The damaged phenomenon should be immediately and partially repaired. When the damage is large, it should be immediately stopped for thorough repair. If the damage is serious, it must be replaced.