The standard model of the belt conveyor is mainly based on the bandwidth of the belt conveyor, the length of the conveyor and the amount of transportation:
Commonly used conveyor models are:
1.80 belt conveyor;
2. Large angle wavy rib belt conveyor;
3. Air cushion type belt conveyor;
4. DTS series rope rack belt conveyor;
5. DTL series fixed belt conveyor relationship, TD75 and DTII are Y series motors;
6. The underground is generally explosion-proof motor;
Installation requirements and quality standards for belt conveyors:
There should be no water accumulation, no coal accumulation, no mud and debris in the roadway where the belt conveyor is installed, and there is no water accumulation in the operation range of the belt conveyor.
The distance between the belt conveyor and the lanes or equipment shall not be less than 0.5 m, the pedestrian side of the machine lane shall not be less than 0.7 m, and the other side shall not be less than 0.4 m. There shall be no broken beams and columns in the roadway, and the support shall be intact.
The floor of the roadway for installing the belt conveyor must be flat. There are no wood blocks, stones and other debris under the belt conveyor. The belt conveyor should be flat, straight and smooth, and the center line should be consistent.
A pedestrian crossing should be installed in a place where someone passes through the tunnel.
Install qualified anti-skid, coal level protection, anti-deviation device, smoke alarm device for flammable points such as machine head and tail, and use over-temperature automatic water-spraying and power-off device at the machine head.
Flame retardant tape is used, and the machine head is equipped with 2 qualified fire extinguishers and 0.2 m3 of fire extinguishing sand.
A light should be installed every 20 meters in the main road.
The belt conveyor is equipped with a set of anti-rolling rollers every 20 meters.
Use, maintenance and management of the belt conveyor:
(1) The belt conveyor must strictly implement the equipment package mechanism, and the responsibility is implemented to the people. The labeling management is carried out. Each belt conveyor is composed of the team captain, the squad leader, and the electric clamp maintenance workers to form a charter team and is listed for management.
(2) The package unit shall be responsible for the shift of the equipment and the class inspection system. Drivers must pass the training test to obtain an operation permit before they can be certified and remain relatively stable.
(3) The handover and routine maintenance inspections should carry out the following:
(a) Understand the operation of the previous equipment, the faults and problems that occurred during the shift.
(b) Check whether the support of the nose, the tail and the entire retractable belt conveyor is complete and firm, without floating coal or debris.
(c) Put the belt conveyor to control the switch handlebar to the power-off position and lock it, hang the power-off card, and then check the following parts;
1. The connecting parts and fasteners used in the head storage device should be complete and reliable, the protective cover is complete, and the rollers and bearings should be flexible;
2. The working medium volume of the fluid coupling is suitable, and the fusible plug and the rupture disk should be qualified;
3. The oil in the reducer is proper and there is no oil leakage.
4. The rollers of the fuselage are complete and flexible, the bracket suspension device is complete and reliable, and the joist is straight;
5. The beam of the bearing part is straight, the carrying roller is complete, the rotation is flexible, and there is no degumming;
6. The tail drum rotates flexibly and the bearing lubrication is good;
7. The lap joints of the belt conveyor are in compliance with the regulations;
8. The conveyor belt joint is intact, the clamp is not broken and loose, and the conveyor belt has no tears or scars;
9. The center of the conveyor belt is consistent with the center of the front and rear belts. There is no deviation, the elastic is suitable, and the coal shield and the sweeper are in good condition.
10. The power, signal and communication cables are hung neatly, without extrusion or scratching;
11. The fence and tweezers of the coal silo should be intact and firm;
12, fire extinguishing, spray dusting is complete and effective.
13. Check and deal with other problems left over from the previous class.
14. Test run and official operation as required.