EP conveyor belts, also known as polyester conveyor belts, are classified into cold-resistant, acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, oil-resistant, wear-resistant, etc. depending on the properties of the covering rubber.
According to the different environments, it is divided into rubber conveyor belts (common type, heat-resistant type, flame-retardant type, anti-burning type, acid-base type, oil-resistant type), heat-resistant conveyor belt, cold-resistant conveyor belt, acid and alkali resistance. Conveyor belt, oil resistant conveyor belt and other models. The minimum thickness of the cover tape on the ordinary conveyor belt is 3.0mm, and the minimum thickness of the lower cover rubber is 1.5mm; the minimum thickness of the cover tape on the heat-resistant conveyor belt, cold-resistant conveyor belt, acid-resistant conveyor belt and oil-resistant conveyor belt is 4.5mm, under cover The glue is at least 2.0mm. According to the specific circumstances of the use environment, the thickness of the upper and lower covering rubbers can be increased by 1.5 mm.
1. High strength, thin body and light weight
2. Use EP dipped canvas as the skeleton material
3. The belt body is soft, the groove is good, and the elasticity is good.
4. Impact resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance
5. Adapt to larger load, faster and medium and long distance material transportation
6. Smooth operation, no deviation