It’s going to be summer soon, people are afraid of heat, and PVC conveyor belts are also “fear of heat”. Customers often ask how high the PVC conveyor belt can withstand high temperatures. PVC conveyor belts are light conveyor belts, so I suggest you use them indoors. This can avoid the rapid aging of the conveyor belt caused by direct sunlight.
Although PVC conveyor belts are various, flame retardant, food grade, anti-static, and oil resistant, their working temperatures are generally between -10 ° C and 80 ° C. When using PVC conveyor belts, you must pay attention to it. The working temperature, or it is prone to cracking, hardening, and other problems.
Only reasonable use can make the conveyor belt run better, and the deviation will be adjusted in time, damaged, and repaired in time. This will extend the service life of the conveyor belt, and will not be replaced frequently and save costs.
In the summer, everyone must pay attention to the ambient temperature. While understanding its suitable working temperature, it is also necessary to understand how to maintain, how to maintain this, PVC conveyor belt can be used for a longer time!
Belt conveyor technical requirements:
First, the conveyor belt (accounting for about 25% of the cost)
1. The conveyor belt is composed of reinforcing material (with core), core material (adhesive), cover rubber and edge glue.
1. Reinforced material (with core): It is the key to the conveyor belt. It determines the tensile strength of the conveyor belt and can absorb the impact of the material on the conveyor belt.
2. Core material (sticking): It has good bonding strength between the reinforcing fabric layers to prevent delamination of the core during use.
3. Covering glue: It has the protection of reinforcing materials, transmitting power, conveying materials, absorbing material impact and resisting wear.
4. Edge glue: protect the reinforcing material from the medium, absorb the pressing force from the side of the conveyor belt, and prevent the layer from delaminating.
2, conveyor belt according to the performance of the cover layer: ordinary conveyor belt, heat-resistant conveyor belt, flame-retardant conveyor belt, wear-resistant conveyor belt, tear-proof conveyor belt, cold-resistant conveyor belt.
3. The ordinary conveyor belt is divided into three types according to the wear and impact of the material to be conveyed, and its code numbers are H, D, L, H___ strong scratching working conditions; D___ strong wear working conditions; L___ general working conditions .
1. H type: It is used for conveying normal temperature and non-corrosive bulk materials with density below 2.5t/m3.
2, D type: for the transmission of density below 2.5t / m3 of normal temperature, non-corrosive medium and small pieces of material.
3. L type: It is used for conveying normal temperature and non-corrosive powdery materials with low density and low wear.
4. Conveyor belts are classified according to the varieties of reinforcing materials: steel cord conveyor belt, fabric core conveyor belt and steel mesh conveyor belt, wherein the fabric core conveyor belt is divided into cotton canvas conveyor belt CC, nylon conveyor belt NN, polyester conveyor belt EP, Glass fiber conveyor belt GG, whole core conveyor belt.
5. Conveyor belts are divided according to the processing method: whole core conveyor belt, laminated conveyor belt, endless conveyor belt, rib belt, and pattern conveyor belt.