XINBEX produces a variety of pattern conveyor belts
The pattern conveyor belt is a dip belt composed of a cover rubber with a working surface and a cover rubber and a core with a non-working surface.
Pattern conveyor belt · Features:
(1) Core material: ordinary cotton canvas (CC), polyester-cotton mixed-woven canvas (CP), nylon (NN), polyester (EP), etc.
(2) Bandwidth: 300 ~ 800mm (can be customized according to customer needs, can reach the width of the equipment can be processed later)
(3) Pattern height: 5, 10, 15, 20mm Note: The shape of the pattern can be designed according to user requirements.
(4) Features: It is suitable for conveying materials with inclination angle of 0~40° to prevent material from falling.
The pattern conveyor belt consists of two parts: the base belt and the pattern.
Due to the difference in the transport material and the difference in the conveying inclination, the shape and height of the pattern are required to be different. Commonly used varieties are: herringbone, figure eight, fish bone, U shape, cylindrical shape, pitting point and so on. Or according to the user's requirements, it is suitable for the pattern conveyor belt of powder, granular, and block materials with an inclination of less than 30 degrees.
Maintenance of the pattern conveyor belt
In the transportation and storage, the pattern conveyor belt should be kept clean and protected from direct sunlight or rain and snow to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other materials, and one meter away from the heating device.
The storage temperature should be kept between 18-40 °C during storage and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
During storage, the conveyor belt shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. It shall be turned once every season during the period of storage.
Conveyor belts of different types and sizes are not suitable for use together, and the joints are preferably glued.
The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be selected according to the conditions of use.
The running speed of the conveyor belt is generally not more than 2.5 m / s. The block size is large, the abrasive material and the fixed discharge device should be used at low speed.
The relationship between the diameter of the conveyor drum of the conveyor and the belt layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission drum, the reversing drum and the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact on the conveyor belt when the material falls, the chute should be adopted to reduce the falling distance of the material; the receiving section of the conveyor belt should shorten the spacing of the idler and use the cushioning roller as the leakage material. The belt is compliant with a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scraping the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
Conveyor belt use precautions
With the popularization of conveyor belts in industrial production, many varieties, high performance, light weight, multi-function, long life are several aspects that manufacturers pay attention to. In industrial production, the correct use of conveyor belts is particularly important, the following points should be noted in the use of conveyor belts:
1. Avoid the roller covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, prevent the leakage from getting stuck between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the movable part of the conveyor belt, but not the oily conveyor belt;
2. Prevent the conveyor belt from starting;
3. When the conveyor belt is out of deviation, measures should be taken to correct it;
4. When the conveyor belt is partially damaged, the artificial cotton should be repaired in time to avoid expansion;
5. Avoid the belt being blocked by the frame, pillars or block materials to prevent breakage and tearing.