Maintenance method of conveyor belt
1.Conveyor belts should be kept clean during transportation and storage to avoid exposure to sunlight or rain or snow, to prevent contact with acids, alkali oils, organic solvents, and other materials, and to be one meter away from the heating device.
2. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -18 ℃ and 40 ℃ during storage, and the relative temperature should be kept between 50-80% RH.
3. During storage, the product must be placed in rolls, not folded, and it should be turned once a quarter during storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be connected together, and the joints should preferably be glued together.
5. The type, structure, specifications, and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
6. Generally, the running speed of the conveyor belt should not be larger than 2.5 meters per second, and the materials with large block size and high abrasion and the use of fixed plow-type unloading devices should use low speed as much as possible.
7. The diameter of the transmission drum of the conveyor and the relationship between the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the rumbling drum, the redirecting drum, and the requirements for the groove angle of the supporting roller should be reasonably selected according to the design rules of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact of the material on the tape, a chute should be used to reduce the distance of the material. The receiving section of the tape should shorten the gap between the rollers and use a buffer roller. In order to prevent material leakage, The side of the belt should be soft and moderate to prevent the material from being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.