Industrial belts include industrial transmission belts, automotive transmission belts and conveyor belts. The first two are all belts. The belt is used to transfer mechanically powered tape, including flat drive tape and triangular drive tape (V-tape). It consists of rubber and reinforcing materials (such as cotton canvas, rayon, synthetic fiber or steel wire). It is made of multi-layer hanging rubber canvas, synthetic fiber fabric, cord and steel wire, etc., and is made by laminating rubber and then forming and vulcanizing. Compared with gear transmission and chain transmission, the tape transmission has the advantages of simple mechanism, low noise and low equipment cost, and is widely used in various power transmissions. The endless belt of the machine is sleeved on two pulleys, which are made of cowhide or core rubber.
Industrial belt storage
1. The storage room temperature should be kept between -15~40 degrees Celsius and the relative humidity should be kept between 50% and 80%.
2. During storage and transportation, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow immersion, keep it clean, and prevent contact with substances that affect the quality of rubber such as acid and alkali oils and organic solvents.
3. During storage, the belt should be protected from excessive weight and deformation, to prevent mechanical damage, and not to be bent and squeezed too much.
General knowledge of the use of industrial belts
1. The operating temperature range of the belt is: -40°-120°C.
2. Do not stick grease or other chemicals on the belt.
3. When the belt is installed, the tool or external force should not be directly applied to the belt.
4. The belt and pulley should be kept clean and free from oil and water.
When installing the belt, check the transmission system, whether the transmission shaft and the transmission wheel are perpendicular, whether the transmission shafts are parallel, and whether the transmission wheels are on a plane. If not, it should be corrected.