1. Avoid sanding machine belts from blockage of block and block materials, and prohibit sharp objects from scratching the surface of conveyor belt
2, according to the characteristics of the material to be transported, the use of the environment, select the appropriate size of the conveyor belt, such as the type of pattern, the number of layers of tape,
3, pay attention to the lubrication of the roller, but do not oil the conveyor belt. Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the rotation to fail to damage the conveyor belt
4. Prevent the load of the sander conveyor belt from starting, and ensure no material residue on the conveyor belt when shutting down.
5. Do not work in a temperature environment or chemical environment that is not suitable for the sander conveyor belt. Do not use sander conveyor belts to transport unsuitable materials;
6, to prevent the belt conveyor belt deviation, take timely measures to correct
7. When the sanding conveyor belt is partially damaged, repair it in time to avoid damage expansion.
8. Avoid sanding machine from blockage of block and block materials, and prohibit sharp objects from scratching the surface of conveyor belt
9. Adjust the tension in time to avoid unnecessary material stretching caused by slack.
10. The surface stain of the belt conveyor can be cleaned with neutral detergent or wiped with alcohol or pine perfume. It is strictly forbidden to use pure benzene chemicals.
The above is the precautions for the use of the sander conveyor belt and some daily maintenance methods. Pay more attention to and maintain it in order to maintain its long-term high performance and long service life!