1. Adjusting the load-bearing roller group belt can adjust the position of the roller group to adjust the deviation when the entire belt conveyor is deflected in the middle of the belt conveyor; in the manufacturing, the mounting holes on both sides of the roller group are processed to grow holes for adjustment. . The specific adjustment method is the side to which the belt is biased, which side of the roller set moves forward toward the belt advancing direction, or the other side moves backward.
2. Installation of the aligning roller set The aligning roller set has various types such as intermediate rotary shaft type, four-link type, vertical roller type, etc. The principle is to block or generate lateral thrust by blocking or idler in the horizontal plane. The belt is automatically centered to achieve the purpose of adjusting the belt deviation. This method is generally reasonable when the total length of the belt conveyor is short or when the belt conveyor is operated in both directions, because the shorter belt conveyor is more prone to deviation and is not easy to adjust. Long belt conveyors are best not to use this method because the use of the centering roller set has a certain effect on the life of the belt.
3. Adjusting the position of the driving roller and the reversing roller The adjustment of the driving roller and the reversing roller is an important part of the belt deviation adjustment. Since a belt conveyor has at least 2 to 5 rollers, all drums must be mounted perpendicular to the centerline of the belt conveyor in the longitudinal direction. If the deflection is too large, deviation will occur. The adjustment method is similar to the adjustment of the roller set. For the head roller, such as the belt, to the right side of the drum, the bearing housing on the right side should move forward, and the belt should be moved to the left side of the drum. The bearing housing on the left side should move forward, and the corresponding bearing can also Move the left bearing housing back or the right bearing housing back. The tail roller is adjusted in the opposite way to the head roller.
4. Adjustment of the tensioning section The adjustment of the belt tensioning is a very important part of the belt conveyor's deviation adjustment. The two reversing rollers on the upper part of the heavy hammer tensioning should be perpendicular to the vertical line of gravity in addition to the longitudinal direction of the belt, that is, the horizontal center line of the shaft is ensured. When tensioning with a screw or hydraulic cylinder, the two housings of the tensioning drum should be translated simultaneously to ensure that the drum axis is perpendicular to the longitudinal direction of the belt. The specific method of adjusting the belt deviation is similar to the adjustment at the drum.
5. Influence of the blanking position at the transfer point on the deviation of the belt The blanking position of the material at the transfer point has a great influence on the deviation of the belt, especially when the projection of the two belt conveyors in the horizontal plane is vertical. The relative heights of the upper and lower belt conveyors at the transfer point should generally be considered. The lower the relative height, the greater the horizontal velocity component of the material, and the greater the lateral impact on the lower belt, and the material is also difficult to center. The material on the cross section of the belt is deflected, which eventually causes the belt to run off. If the material is on the right side, the belt runs to the left and vice versa. The relative height of the two belt conveyors should be increased as much as possible during the design process. The form and size of the upper and lower funnels, guide troughs, etc. of the space-constrained mobile bulk conveying machinery should be carefully considered. Generally, the width of the guide groove should be about two-thirds of the width of the belt. In order to reduce or avoid the deviation of the belt, the baffle block material can be increased, and the falling direction and position of the material can be changed.
6. Two-way running belt conveyor deviation adjustment The two-way belt conveyor belt belt deviation adjustment is relatively more difficult than the one-way belt conveyor deviation adjustment. In the specific adjustment, one direction should be adjusted first, then adjust Another direction. When adjusting, carefully observe the relationship between the direction of belt movement and the trend of deviation, and adjust them one by one. The focus should be on the adjustment of the drive roller and the redirecting roller, followed by the adjustment of the idler and the adjustment of the blanking point of the material. At the same time, it should be noted that the belt should be evenly stressed in the longitudinal direction of the belt when the joint is vulcanized, and the forces on both sides should be as equal as possible when using the guide chain.