1. General purpose conveyor belt:
(1) General use: It is used for the occasion of general working conditions for conveying powdery, granular and blocky neutral materials.
(2) Strong wear-resisting type: It is used in the case where the material used for transportation is in the condition of serious wear of the rubber surface of the conveyor belt.
(3) Tear-resistant type: It is used in the case where the material used for transportation is in the condition of severely scratching the rubber surface of the conveyor belt, such as conveying iron ore.
2. Special performance conveyor belt:
(1) Heat-resistant conveyor belt: It is mostly used to transport materials with a temperature between 100 °C and 250 °C.
(2) Anti-burning conveyor belt: It is mostly used for conveying materials at temperatures ranging from 300 °C to 600 °C. It is mainly used in sintering or coking places in the steel industry, but it is not suitable for use in the cement industry.
(3) Oil-resistant conveyor belt: It is mostly used to transport materials containing grease.
(4) Cold-resistant conveyor belt: It can be used normally in an environment with a temperature of about 40 °C.
(5) Acid and alkali resistant conveyor belt: It is used to transport materials with a pH value of 5-9.
(6) Food conveyor belt: It has the characteristics of oil resistance, non-toxicity and odorless, and is mainly used for conveying food materials in the food industry.
(7) Conductive conveyor belt: It is mostly used in places where static electricity is easily generated.
(8) General flame retardant conveyor belt: It has general flame retardancy and is used in places where coal is transported on power plants, steel, chemical, coal washing plants and other places.
(9) Coal mine underground flame retardant conveyor belt: It is mainly used in coal mine underground places where high flame retardant performance is required, such as: fabric integral core flame retardant belt and MT668 steel cord core flame retardant belt.