Recently, many customers in the timber industry have been looking for a small consulting belt to reduce manpower and improve work efficiency. However, it is not known which conveyor belt is suitable, so the selection of conveyor belts becomes a problem. The industry has a dedicated conveyor belt. So what kind of conveyor belt should the wood industry use? What are the requirements for the conveyor belt for transporting wood and how to maintain the conveyor belt? Today, Xiaobian will explain it to everyone.
First, the material of the conveyor belt of the timber industry
The special conveyor belt material for wood processing is divided into: PVC, rubber; PVC is a light conveyor belt, while rubber material is a heavy conveyor belt, also commonly used in coal, ore and other industries, the price of rubber is more expensive than PVC. According to the feedback from our customers, PVC conveyor belts are suitable for the public, the quality is also good, the price is relatively close to the people.
Second, the special requirements of the conveyor belt in the timber industry
The conveyor belt of the wood industry will customize the pattern on the surface, in order to increase the friction and prevent the looseness of the wood. In the case of the conveyor belt not moving, the diamond pattern in the pattern conveyor belt is more commonly used (marble pattern). And a pattern of patterns. The sander using the inline conveyor belt delivers good quality and high friction, and can transport thinner wood, but it will leave a slight sand mark when conveying the plasterboard. The diamond-shaped conveyor belt will not have these problems, but the friction will be almost the same as the one-shape. The thickness of these two pattern conveyor belts is 9mm. There are also grass patterns, golf patterns, and their thickness is 5mm - 7mm.
Third, sanding machine belt
The sander belt is actually a sanding machine conveyor belt, a PVC conveyor belt or a rubber conveyor belt, and it is also a seamless conveyor belt. When the wood industry processes the wood, it is placed on the sanding machine. In the process of wood treatment such as sanding, the wood should follow the belt to move together. If the friction is not enough, the conveyor belt will go forward by itself, but the wood does not move and can not get the purpose of sand wood. Secondly, the hardness of the conveyor belt for wood should be suitable. If it is too hard, it will be more difficult to put the belt into the sander, and the softer one will affect the service life.
Fourth, sanding machine belt maintenance
1. Do not use sander conveyor belt to transport unsuitable materials; and do not place the sander conveyor belt in an unsuitable temperature or chemical environment.
2. According to the characteristics, size and weight of the wood, select the conveyor belt with the appropriate specifications, such as the type of pattern, the number of layers of tape, the temperature tolerance range, etc.
3. Prevent the load of the sander conveyor belt from starting, and ensure that there is no material residue on the conveyor belt when shutting down;
4. When the belt conveyor of the sander runs off, take measures to correct it in time;
5. When the wood conveyor belt is partially damaged, repair it in time to avoid the damage of the damaged joint;
6. Avoid sanding machine from blockage of block and block materials, and prohibit sharp objects from scratching the surface of conveyor belt;
7. Surface stains on wood conveyor belts can be cleaned with neutral detergent or wiped with alcohol or pine perfume. It is strictly forbidden to use pure benzene chemicals.