With the changes of the times, the pace of industrial development is getting faster and faster, and the manual manufacturing is gradually replaced by mechanical automation. As the main component of material transportation, the conveyor belt has become an important part in the mechanical automation manufacturing process. .
Because of the different materials, the conveyor belt is also divided into a variety of light conveyor belts, but also rubber conveyor belts, and these two categories are divided into small categories, and today's small series is said to be in the light conveyor belt One type of baffle conveyor belt.
The baffle conveyor belt is built on the basis of the ordinary conveyor belt. Because of the various aspects of use, it is also constantly changing the conveyor belt, which also forms the baffle conveyor belt, and this conveyor belt is also Widely used in various industries, and because some materials need to climb during the transportation process, in order to prevent the material from slipping, most of them are also used as baffle conveyor belts. Today, Xiaobian will tell you about the advantages of the baffle conveyor belt and how to install the baffle conveyor belt.
Advantages of the baffle conveyor belt:
1. The baffle conveyor belt increases the conveying angle (30~90 degrees);
2. The baffle conveyor belt has a small footprint and low investment;
3. The baffle conveyor belt has a large conveying capacity and a higher lifting height;
4. The baffle conveyor belt can smoothly transition from horizontal to inclined (or vertical);
5. The baffle conveyor belt is suitable for conveying powdery, granular, small block, paste and liquid materials that are easy to be scattered;
6. The baffle conveyor belt has low energy consumption, simple structure, high tape strength and long service life.
Installation steps of the baffle conveyor belt:
1. Put a flexible shaft on the take-up core of the conveyor belt, and take the roll holder well. Before the upper frame, pay attention to the direction of the upper and lower cover rubbers.
2. The conveyor belt can be guided open in a workplace that is not suitable for loading, and the conveyor belt at the folding point has a radius of curvature large enough to prevent damage to the conveyor belt, and it is prohibited to place heavy objects on the conveyor belt at the folding position.
3. To install the annular baffle, first install the roller under the belt, then lay the belt on the conveyor, install the drive roller, install the bracket roller, and finally install the reversing roller. This is more suitable for initial installation of the conveyor.
4. If the conveyor belt is replaced, the new belt can be connected with the old belt, and the unloading belt can be carried out simultaneously with the installation of the new conveyor belt. For horizontally operated conveyors, the old conveyor can be cut off at any point, and the conveyor running in the oblique direction should be selected to prevent the slippage from being lost due to its own weight.